For London Mechanics CALL – 020-8629-1181
mobile car mechanic’s London
Our Services are rendered to fit the customer’s needs first and we make 100% certain that you walk away with an amazing image of our company and its very friendly staff members. Were very aware that your car means everything to you and finding the right engineer is crucial, especially if you have a breakdown and require urgent repair. Mecnitecs mobile mechanics can be found in every part of London, These guys are traveling motor specialists and are available 24-hours a day. We also have a non-emergency mechanic service tailored for bespoke or scheduled works. to help keep you at full peace of mind, our auto technicians are all fully back ground checked, registered traders and very friendly people whom treat customer cars as their very own whilst carrying out any repairs.
Mecnitecs staff love to fix cars and we make sure that every job taken on is done to full potential and not finished until we and the customer are satisfied with the end result. Our staff undergo years of training and have many years of experience within the motor trade, therefor your vehicle is safe in our hands at Mecnitecs.
CALL US NOW – 020-8629-1181
At your Convenience:
Our technical staff come to you so once you make a booking just put your feet up and relax, It’s our job to make sure you can enjoy the warmth of your home or work place whilst any repairs are carried out.
We have specialists within our staff members who deal with all makes and models from German, Japanese, English and French Engineering. Any car any model any year, we can fix it guaranteed.
Why Our Prices Are So Low:
Unlike a stand still Garage, most with limited space and a ton of overhead costs to cover Mobile car services can keep the costs down to a minimum and charge the customer much less on the final price of vehicle repairs.
UK Locations (coming soon)
If you have bespoke mechanical works that need done or a special job, just contact us with the email form or call and we can quote you an approximate via the information at hand. Bespoke vintage antique and sports upgrades are also available on special request, all done at the comfort of your homes.
We Also Provide the following services:
- recovery and Towing; any size vehicle can be collected on request and taken to the nearest workshop or an address of your choice. If you are not sure what to do next, not to worry, our specialists will advise you further on trusted sources.
- servicing, all types are available, small minor, Medium and Major. Small includes changing of day to day parts such as engine oil and fluid top ups. Medium would include Breaks and Pollen filter and a major would contain a full diagnosis and tuning were needed.
- auto electrician & diagnostics; Our electrical department can handle any of your issues whether it be as small as a fuse change to high end electrical wiring, we have the right person on standby, these guys are the best at their trade and cover full diagnostic issues such as engine warning lights.
- tire-fitting; Mecnitecs tyre dept are one of the best in the business, all sizes (brand new and used) are held at all times, low profile, medium velocity and a wide range of tubeless are available.
- Emergency repairs; This our main sector as 80% of people seek a ‘come to me’ mechanic when they have had an sudden problem with their auto mobile, our team carry nearly every emergency part needed in this type of situation.
- Our Partner : We only work with the best and therfor any of our recomended partners will treat you the same manner as Mecnitecs mobile mechanics would. We use a very strict policy when choosing whom we work along side.
Choosing the Best Mechanic For Mobile car repairs
Just like the garages we also provide a 30 – 90 days’ warranty (depending on parts and repairs), Whether you decide to purchase the lower packages or higher, used parts or new, everything within the auto trade has a warranty and guarantee. Just remember to ask one of our guys to assist you in acquiring timescales on warranty and guarantee for parts and labor.
What To Expect:
You can expect to have an honest review of your vehicle with an honest end cost. Mecnitecs will provide you with a full report before and after any work has been carried out. The technicians will be friendly, fast and efficient so that none of your time is wasted. If the job is bigger than expected and we need to work on your car at a garage (ie MOT by law) The Technician on the day or at the time will make sure to schedule a free ‘’collect and drop’’.
SERVICE AREAS IN GREATER LONDON
Mecnitecs team cover a large number of boroughs within London and being mobile all the time leaves no area uncovered.
Mecnitecs (Head Office)
Office 9, 186 Greenford Avenue
Open 24 hrs 7 days
Communities We Serve:
Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent ,Bromley, Camden, Croydon ,Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich , Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham , Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham ,Merton , Newham , Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth, Westminster, City of London
Post Codes We Serve:
BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6 , BR7, CR0, CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR8, DA1, DA14 ,DA15, DA16 ,DA17, DA5, DA6, DA8, E1, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC3R, EC4, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA6, HA7, HA8, HA9, IG1, IG11, IG2, IG3, IG6, IG8, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT6, KT9, N1, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, NW1, NW10, NW11, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, RM1, RM10, RM12, RM13, RM14, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, SE1, SE10, SE11, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE18, SE19, SE2, SE20, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE25, SE26, SE27, SE28, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, SM7, SW1, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW1A, SW2, SW20, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, TN14 ,TN16 , TW1, TW10 ,TW11, TW12, TW13,TW14, TW3, TW4, TW5, TW7, TW8, TW9, UB1, UB10, UB2, UB3, UB4, UB5, UB6, UB7, UB8, UB9, W1, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, W1M, W2, W3, W4,W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, WC1, WC2
Submit your review
BMW 8series 15 reg. I've been using the same mechanic for 4 years now and encountered the same problem before, I'm really happy because I saved ££'s using mecnitecs I've also made a long term mechanic that will do most work at my home.
They were Fast to get to me, found the fault in less than 7mins and had me on my way within 25mins. Great person they sent out to us.